While the federal government has been mandated to follow frameworks such as NIST RMF and CNSS 1253 for some time, more commercial organizations are voluntarily adopting cybersecurity risk management frameworks such as NIST CSF, COBIT , ISO and others in light of recent legislation, executive orders and reporting requirements.
Whether mandatory or voluntary, risk management frameworks enable organizations to standardize their risk management processes, assist in decision-making and risk reporting, and establish a set of risk controls. basic security to protect the organization from what is now a highly volatile environment. threat environment.
Both veterans and newbies may find the process of implementing frameworks daunting, time-consuming, and expensive. This is where a workflow automation tool can make all the difference.
In this webinar, Steve Horvath, Senior Vice President, Xacta Solutions, and Stephanie Lacy, Senior Solutions Architect, will discuss:
- How adopting a cybersecurity risk management framework can help your organization when it comes to:
- Standardize cybersecurity risk management processes;
- Generate internal reports and metrics for decision makers; and
- Implement best practices and cyber hygiene to prevent security breaches that will need to be reported and made public.
- How frameworks can be tailored to meet the specific needs of an organization.
- How framework automation brings additional and interesting benefits.
- How Xacta’s customization and intelligent workflow capabilities can make adopting the framework less complicated and less costly for your organization.
Join Steve and Stephanie for this informative webinar that will help you understand the importance of frameworks and how they can be implemented in your organization
Steve Horvath, Senior Vice President, Xacta Solutions – Telos
Stephanie Lacy, Senior Solutions Architect – Telos